Neuroscience - An Outline ApproachBuy Now at Amazon.com
This comprehensive and reader-friendly text covers neurology in the context of basic science. Offering a practical outline format to clarify concepts, it presents clinical relationships in chapters on normal structure and function, and devotes extensive coverage to neurology-related material in the chapters on the neurological examination and neurological disorders.
Important information is emphasized through the liberal use of tables, information boxes, margin notes and numerous figures, including an MRI-based atlas. Questions at the end of each chapter and a chapter on case-based problem solving exercises provide futher reinforcement and emphasis of important concepts. An extensive glossary of nearly 700 items provides convenient access to definitions and descriptions.
- Content is highly accessible and presented in an easy-to-use, outline format.
- Comprehensive clinical coverage is provided on neurology in the context of basic science.
- Numerous tables facilitate learning.
- The extensive glossary provides convenient access to definitions and descriptions.
- MRI-based atlases reinforce anatomical knowledge.
- Information boxes and margin notes provide additional information.
- Chapter questions emphasize important topics and enable readers to measure their knowledge.
- The logical division of material makes the book easily adaptable for different courses.