7 Hours of Intense Direct Training Provided Over 4 Weeks--Private
Flexible scheduling is always an option! Training is conducted at your place of business during regular business hours, at lunch time, or before normal business hours.
This Program Includes:
- 7 hours of intense direct training provided over 4 weeks
- All materials and supplies
- Unlimited lifetime group coaching follow ups calls*
- Free subscription to ‘Tips to Speaking Successfully’
- Unlimited email contact
- All training is done at your work place**
The Speech Improvement Areas We'll Cover Include:
- Sound pronunciation
- Rhythmic aspects of English
- Vocal inflection
How’s Our Program Work?
At Speaking Successfully we believe that, regardless of how long you’ve been speaking English or what country you’re from, you can significantly modify or soften your accent. Regardless of your skill level, program length or class size, all our courses include three essential components: a thorough assessment, professional training and lots of practice.
Our programs begin with a thorough assessment of your speech production skills. We’ll determine exactly how your pronunciation varies from standard American English. We will also discover which specific areas we’ll need to concentrate on the most. This assessment also helps us determine the number of sessions required.
Our Business Communication Specialist begins with an evaluation of your particular accent and current English skills and your accent modification goals. Then we’ll design a program tailored to your personal and professional needs.
Your Training Program
All your in accent work is done with a nationally certified speech pathologist. Depending on your specific needs, instruction will specifically address pronunciation, intonation and inflection and speaking rate.
When you’ve learned the sounds and principles of American English, you'll have the beginning tools to master specialized or technical terminology. You'll gain the confidence in your conversational skills to tackle group discussions.
Our programs are flexible, with training schedules designed to fit the busiest company or executive. Our programs vary in length with a variety of manageable schedules. We believe sustained learning occurs over time with consistent input and support.
Our programs also incorporate follow-up coaching. You will see successful results from this unique aspect. This added value may just be the incentive you or your employees need to maintain success!
- Greater advancement opportunities mean greater chances for a better career
- Increased professional performance
- Increased customer satisfaction - face-to-face and over the telephone
- Increased confidence: professionally, socially, and personally
- Improved organizational communication and efficiency
Lots of Practice
To soften or modify an accent takes a lot of hard work and dedication. It cannot be done in our trainings alone. The professionals at Speaking Successfully will always provide you additional carryover practice work. Typically, there's 30-60 minutes of practice work each day.
Clients may also work independently with a program such as, the Compton P-ESL recorded personal practice exercises (on tape and /or CD-ROM). You’ll also receive tailored assignments using your new speaking skills in real life situations.
When you’ve completed your ‘5 Steps to Speaking Successfully’ program, your speech will be assessed again. The results will be compared to your initial testing so you can see exactly how much progress you’ve made. Past comparison have shown that individuals who attend all the sessions in a 14 hour program and practice diligently can expect to experience at least a 50% change in their accent.
Time and Location
Increasingly busy schedules can make it difficult to find time for the professional and personal development. That's why we present trainings in the convenience of your work site. This proven method allows the busiest professional to take advantage of our accent reduction courses.
Accent modification classes held at your corporate office or workplace can be scheduled at convenient times throughout the business day. Many clients report that when they can stay in their office or conference facility, they’re sure to make the meetings and they can completely focus on their accent modification training.
Client and Customer Benefits:
- Your clients and customers don’t have to struggle to understand your employee.
- Your clients and customers can conduct business quicker and more efficiently.
- Your clients and customers have increased confidence that your employee understands their special needs.
- Your clients and customers are more likely to return and refer others to your business.
Thorough analysis of vowels, consonants, and intonation patterns at both the word and phrase level is included. Training includes pre-testing, post-testing, use of training materials, computerized materials and customized assignments to practice and develop your newly acquired speaking skills.
Ongoing assessments are also part of this training. We include audio and/or visual recordings of assessments, to provide you detailed feedback as well.
* Group coaching opportunities will be scheduled regularly 2 weeks each month. Following successful completion of any ‘5 Tips To Successfully Speaking’ programs you will be able to access these sessions. Private follow up coaching sessions can also be scheduled for an additional charge.
** Depending on travel requirements, some additional travel costs may be billed.